- Octave: This controls the volume of the main octave voice. This voice is based on classic octave down effects and offers a fat sub sound. Some elements of the original signal’s timbre remain unaffected.
- Filter: This controls the cutoff frequency of a lowpass filter on the output of the Octave signal. This allows for sounds from deep, dub tones up to funky harmonically-rich signals. The filter only affects the “Octave” voice.
- Octo Synth: This controls the volume of a synth voice tracking at one octave below the input pitch.
- Octo Synth waveform switch: This selects between a saw, narrow pulse, or square wave for the Octo Synth voice.
- Uni Synth: This controls the volume of a synth voice tracking at the same pitch as the input signal.
- Uni Synth waveform switch: This selects between a saw, narrow pulse, or square wave for the Uni Synth voice.
- Clean: This controls the volume of the unaffected signal.
- Measures 4.7″ x 2.5″ (12cm x 6.3cm).
- Runs on industry-standard 9 volt DC center negative power supply. 45mA current draw.
- Relay-based true bypass.
- Audio and power jacks at the top of the pedal.
- Each Subterranea is individually machine engraved and painted. No two will look identical. The pedal you receive will be from the same batch as the one pictured, in the same color scheme and style, but with small individual variations.